New NHS patients are always welcome.
Everyone is entitled to NHS dental treatment to keep your mouth, gums and teeth healthy.We provide a full range of NHS dental treatments including hygienist services, crowns and dentures. We may also offer you alternative treatment options not available on the NHS such as white fillings or cosmetic crowns and veneers outlining their benefits and costs.
On the NHS, you will be asked to pay one of three dental charges depending on which band your treatment falls in. Denture repairs are free of charge.
Band 1 £17.50
This covers check ups, x-rays, scale and polish and urgent treatment.
Band 2 £48
This covers everything listed in Band 1 plus fillings, root canal work and extractions.
Band 3 £209
This covers everything listed above plus crowns, dentures and bridges.
Free NHS dental treatment or help with health costs
You are entitled to free NHS dental treatment if:
- You are under 18 years of age
- You are under 19 years of age and in full time education
- You are pregnant or had a baby in the last 12 months
- You or your partner receive
- Income Support
- Income –based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment & Support Allowance
- Pension Credit Guarantee credit
- You are named on a HC2 certificate or NHS Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
If you are on low income and think you may be entitled to help with your NHS health costs, you can pick up a form HC1 from reception.